Thursday, March 17, 2005

My Stint as a Nerd...

So yeah I've started my new job at Barnes & Nobles thus ensuring my complete transition into being a geek. Seriously though it's pretty cool so far, everyone seems nice but then again
everyone is when you first meet them ( for the most part). It'll take a few weeks before I start seeing anyone's true colors. One person I'm fairly sure I know though is Mr.Annonymous who as you may have guessed ( or maybe not) works at Barnes & Nobles as well. I think it's going to be funny to see how we act around eachother...to see how well we can act. It won't be much of a stretch for him considering he flirts with pretty much everyone. We shall see what happens...but I can forsee a lot of stolen kisses and cheap feels lol. Aside from my new exciting "career" I'm pretty much just hanging out and trying not to go nuts. I tried to break up with Dwayne, and once again, he wouldn't let me. According to him this is " not over". Intresting. I'm beginning to think I might be a nymphomaniac, this could be a serious problem if I don't somehow find someone willing to have sex with me at least once or twice a day. I'll keep you updated on that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mr. Anonymous said...

Well, well, well!
Isn’t remarkable? As they walk down the street arm in arm, I see them and once gain feel the need to ask myself the question, the question that has weighed heavily on me of late. How is it possible that a guy and a girl so dissimilar in physical appearance, there being such a disparity in how attractive each is, be nonetheless in what would appear to be some sort of relationship? How do we explain this? An attraction of opposites? No, that theory has been refuted by many experts in the fields of human psychology. A much greater attraction seems to come from one more similar to oneself. Personality, perhaps? Without intending to sound judgmental, I would say that he doesn't look like what was once called a "live wire" or "the life of the party." He appears rather expressionless. His movements are stiff
and even awkward. Perhaps he is a person of some intellect-an expert in science, the arts, political theory. No, I think not….. It ain't done with smoke and mirrors

Fri Mar 18, 10:33:00 AM 2005  
Blogger claribel said...

Once again you've managed to confuse the shit out of me and make perfect sense all at the same time.

Sat Mar 19, 12:40:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home